You spoke and we listened!
On May 23rd we released the newest version of Cloudingo, our Salesforce data de-duplication tool! We made hundreds of updates, most of which came from you, our insightful users. In addition to the cool features, Cloudingo already offers like:
- Slick User friendly interface
- Sniffing out duplicate data and finding where it lives in your Salesforce organization structure
- Cloud-based SaaS model (just like Salesforce)
- Preservation of all your notes, attachments, campaigns, and more (yay, no more data loss!). Why lose your history when you merge to records!
- Merge history reporting
we are such huge believers that the Cloudingo user experience MUST be perfect. In fact, it’s the kind of thing that keeps us up at night. We want people to look at Cloudingo and be in awe of how simple and easy to use it really is. Behind the scenes is a different story all-together. Our job is the hide the complexity and make your job that much easier. Just like Salesforce, Cloudingo is a highly scaleable SaaS with many intricate and complicated pieces. Here are some of the things we’re most exited about:
- In-line editing – edit records directly in the merge grid.
- Major performance enhancements
- Support for Salesforce.com Professional edition
Official press release and additional information: Symphonic Source Announces Major Enhancements to Cloudingo.